The Steward is the caretaker for the realm when there is no king or queen. A player can only be steward with a staff at 0,0, after level 10, before level 200 and if there is no king or queen. Staves are dropped by monsters of treasure type 9 or higher and are cashed in at level 200. In The Lord's Chamber, a steward can teleport anywhere for free and also has other powers under an "enact" menu. They are:
- This is done to another player. It may move the affected player to a position further away from 0,0. A blessing protects from steward transports.
- This is done to another player. It inflicts half a point of poison and knocks energy level down 20%. A charm protects from steward curses.
- The steward may put a number of these scattered about his/her kingdom as he/she pleases. If a player hits one, his/her maximum energy is degraded as well as losing mana, energy, and gold. The energy void disappears after being hit.
- Stewards may wish to reward the peasantry by sharing his/her riches through converting (gems) into gold. A steward may only bestow up to 5 gems at a time, and runs the risk of getting impeached if caught giving to the poor.
- Everyone pays tax on all gold acquired, regardless of the existence of a steward, king or queen. A steward collects a small share of the accrued taxes with this option .
No fan sites currently made, if you make one email us the url and we will put it up
Want to become an affiliate? email us at email@example.com with your sites information.
|©2002 Zeta Productions INC.|